Chadwicks Kit-Out competition launched to celebrate the sponsorship
- Over €20,000 worth of Chadwicks product to be won by Leinster clubs
- €10,000 worth of product is the main prize for one Leinster county
- €1,000 worth of product to be won in each of the remaining eleven Leinster counties
Second Year students win €500 worth of woodwork tools and supplies for their pet home design
Chadwicks Group (formerly GMROI), Ireland’s leading building merchanting company, announced this morning that a team of 22 people from the organisation will take on the Four Peaks Challenge in a bid to raise much needed funds for Focus Ireland, CMRF Crumlin, Pieta House and Cystic Fibrosis Ireland.
Top tips on planning your home renovation this summer
With property prices on the rise, many people are looking at revamping their current home rather than making the move to a bigger place. According to figures released by the Construction Industry Federation (CIF) in March 107,386 home improvement projects have been carried out via the Home Renovation Incentive (HRI) over the last four years with homeowners spending on average, €16,187 on each project.
Tara Brennan has been appointed as Head of Marketing & Development at Chadwicks Group (formerly GMROI), Ireland’s leading building merchanting company.
94% of us are jealous of other people’s kitchens
- 94% admit to being jealous of a friend or family member’s kitchen
- Over 3 in 4 have vowed to revamp their own kitchen after seeing someone else’s kitchen
- Over half spend most of their time in the kitchen when at home
- 80% are unhappy with their current kitchen
- 3 in 4 say they would sacrifice space in other parts of their home for a larger more spacious kitchen.